Love helping animals and looking to make a difference in your community? If you said "yes," volunteering with us may be the perfect way for you to help! We are always looking for new
volunteers who can help at our shelter facility in shifts of 2-4 hours.
Volunteer duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Interacting/playing with dogs and cats
- Bathing/grooming animals
- Cleaning cat condos (scooping litter, changing bedding, refreshing food and water, etc.)
- Cleaning dog kennels (sweeping up fur, mopping floors, changing bedding, refreshing food and water, etc.)
- Maintaining the fenced-in areas (scooping dog waste, picking up toys, pulling weeds, etc.)
- Sweeping/mopping the lobby and common areas
- Grant writing/fundraising
- Transporting animals
- Photography/videography of animals
- Becoming a foster parent
We can't wait to have you on our team! To get started, fill out a volunteer application.